Neck Glitter (2)

Hi, everyone!

As promised, here´s part 2 of my pendant collection. I´m using just one silver chain to match with my silver-based pendants. The first one´s called Shelly because it looks like a shell. Duh! hehehe

Shelly

This one´s Osito. It´s the diminutive Spanish word of oso(bear) which means little bear in English. It´s made of hand carved blue stone. I hardly wear this, in fact, I haven´t worn this since. Hmmm, maybe in late spring when the weather isn´t too cold for an open neckline. ;)

 Osito
I call the next one Rococo Rose. It has this old and romantic design reminiscent of the Rococo period. It´s a flower pendant which isn´t shaped like rose but I love calling it like that because because I like how it sounds. Rococo Rose...rococo rose.. rococo... , okay stop right there.

Rococo Rose

The Nefertiti. One of my fave Egyptian queens. I bought this pendant at the Egyptian booth in FITUR , an international travel fair held every January in Madrid . Egypt is one of my dream travel destinations. Since we don´t have the travel budget, the bust of Nefertiti will suffice for my wandering lust.
Nefertiti
These last ones are separate stone pendants which I strung together in one chain. They don´t have a name but the colored ones look like pears, no? ;) I bought these at a train station in Madrid two summers ago while waiting for our train. I have them in almost every color thinking that the pendant should match my top. You know me, matchy-matchy like that. lol!

Well, there goes most of my pendant collection. So what´s your favorite pendant in your closet?  By the way, you can read part 1of this post here. ;)

Flying kisses from here!

Che

Comments

Mayet said…
hi, I prefer the last one! ;)
i love all of them! you have a great taste when it comes to your accessories and clothes.
Meream said…
I am in love with shelly, yes, I am : )
L1L2 said…
now i want a nefertiti... coz honestly, i've always wanted to go to egypt but doesn't look like i'll get there anytime soon. so next time i c something closely similar, i am buyin! thanks for the inspiration:)
Sherin said…
Your collection is definitely really pretty. The Osito is so unique and gorgeous: I'm in love with it!!!!
And the Rococo Rose looks so elegant.
Zabrinah said…
Amazing! Osito is my favorite! It reminds me of how my best friend had a teddy bear named Oso for the longest time!

:)

Best wishes,

~Zabrinah
k said…
I am loving the nefertiti one...so unique!
i love the nerfetiti one!!
so artistic :)

THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

in Love&Light
Queen D
gayatri said…
the last one is wowsome!

www.kavisto.blogspot.com
Oh to Be a Muse said…
Shelly is super pretty. i love it. i hope you are following my blog because i am following yours now! :)

http://ohtobeamuse.com
Mayet said…
thanks so much for your kind words..

here again to visit you
Emzkie said…
beautiful collection sis!
awww the osito is so cute! I would grab that one up if i could :)

xx
MILK TEETHS
L1L2 said…
Che, passing on the stylish blogger award to you...:) oblige us by accepting the award!
michelle_ said…
great pieces !

have a great fridayyyy ! :)
glisters and blisters
Sweet said…
I love the first and last one...your necklace collections are divine...if I am your neighbor or if I can visit you right now..I would really ask a piece from your collection...these are just pretty ones...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens
Unknown said…
oh the teddy bear - that is so cute x
Reg Rodriguez said…
my favorite has got to be the last one coz the colors are just so pretty! :) great collection you got here!

xx
heyrocketgirl
vitaMinn style said…
You have such an enviable jewelry collection, Che!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look