Leather and Lace

I first wore this leather shorts here. Since the cool weather still allows me to wear one without sweating like hell, I decided to excavate it under a pile of  jumbled skirts and pair it with a lace top which I´ve had for like six years already. Hehe, the top still fits. Good, good... just don´t breathe, Che.


This lacey top is see-through and so I needed a black camisole to preserve my uhurm dignity because... I´m a prude. hehehe!




And last but not least, I paired the whole outfit with white sandals to break the monotonous all-black color.


So would you wear leather right now?

Enjoy your weekend, my loves! I´ll be spending mine baking cassava/yucca pudding from scratch for the very first time. Wish me luck! :)

Hugs,

Che

Comments

Laura said…
I LOVE this!!!! You are so very lucky to be able to wear leather it's way too hot in the subtropics... I think the white sandals are such a nice touch they summerize it.
SunnyToast said…
I love the short:) but I'll cut it shorter for a more sexy look:)

Your outfit look amazing:)

Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog following you now hope you follow back:)

Sunny
i love this outfit. cute and comfy saka yung sandals ang cute!

http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/
L1L2 said…
love the lace and the new shoe in the previous post is droolworthy.. sigh~
Sherin said…
The leather shorts look gorgeous and they go so well with the lace top. It's so pretty.

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look