Orange Zebra Stripes

At La Coruña/ A Coruña. Aside from the usual sights, it´s the mariscado and dessert which I´m craving for. A heavenly meal consists of a seafood platter paired with a glass of Albarinho wine and to top it off, a delicious slice of tarta de whisky for dessert. Yum!


(Tower of Hercules)

 



Then off you go to the beach or vice-versa, it doesn´t matter because everything looks good and tastes good too! :)


Ah, that was more than two weeks ago. I´m now back to the real world ---> no beach, just mountains and hills . hehe! As for the title of this post, here´s what I wore:

(top- Mango. skirt- Stradivarius)

How´s your week so far?

Blowing you kisses from here,

Che

Comments

stylenuggets said…
I was stalking a similar skirt like yours. Love it !
Sherin said…
I love that skirt!! it's a great colour and a great print. I prefer zebra to leopard print!
SunnyToast said…
I love your longchamp and your hat...everything the beach..grh! I'm jealous!
mispapelicos said…
I love La coruña. We have been twice. Love la plaza de maría Pita.
Gracias por tu visita y comentario. Let´s be blogger friends.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
love your outfit! so chic :)

join my ongoing blog giveaway! :)
Laura said…
Yummy yummy food!!!!! LOVE that skirt it's so cool!
Jing Ocay said…
you're really getting more chic everyday, te che!i love it. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look