Playing with Beads

A month ago, when my hair was much manageable and nicer, I took these photos but forgot to blog about it. I have this long beaded necklace for like three years now and was quite bored wearing it the same way over and over again, hanging it loose or doubly strung around my neck.

P1120282

So I decided to wrap it around my hair a la headband style for a change. Then two things happened: 1st, it got too tight I was afraid it would break ( 2 years ago it wasn´t this tight ---> uh-oh, my head´s gotten bigger!?!) and 2nd, some hair strands got stuck around the necklace. I had a hard time detangling it and so I had no choice but to cut some of them. Ouch! But it looks cute in the photo, no?

P1120287

So much for being innovative. Probably if you have a small head, you could try this because it looks really nice. ;) As for me, I´ll  just leave the beads to where they originally belong, nicely hanging around my neck. ;)

P1120275
(top- local store, bead necklace- Mango)

So what are some of the ingenious ways that you´ve done to your accessories so far?

xoxo,

Che

Comments

stylenuggets said…
Ingenious idea. Don't think mine would stay on my head!
love it as a headpiece! so unusual! :)

join my ongoing giveaway!!!
What a lovely hair!

Ƹ̵̡Óœ̵̨̄Æ·
I like it most as an header!!!!Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

Cosa mi metto???
Radiant Make Up said…
The necklace looks gorgeous against your dark hair :)
Unknown said…
i love it when you used it for the hair. :)
Sherin said…
I love that! It's a pretty necklace. I love how you wore it as a headpiece as well.
cute necklace. i have accessories like you too in new post that can be use for belt, head band, necklace with many other ways, and bracelet.
mispapelicos said…
You are sooooooooooooo lovely.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
nice necklace. im going gaga over necklaces lately too, i just bought two bib necklaces from old navy the other day.
http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/
L1L2 said…
the beads work ow so well with that bright top in the first pic! and you are right, leave it where it belongs! we can always put flowers in the head;)

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

Nautical and Taupe