Domingo at Coimbra

On our second day at Coimbra I decided to debut my short faux leather skirt which I bought from the summer sales this year. I´m glad that it matches with my flats too. ;)

P1130542

I bought this brooch the day before at Coimbra. When  I was at the store, I was torn between the sunflower and this which would be perfect to wear to an old world place such as Coimbra. In the end, I bought both but I chose to wear this to visit the old quarters and  the Roman Ruins.


P1130547
(brooch- Sfera)

By the way, every morning we wake up to this view from the terrace of our hotel. Isn´t that amazing? Too bad we only spent two nights here.


P1130606


I won´t be showing you  photos of Coimbra because I´ve already posted something about this place last year. You can have a look here where also my hair was also a lot shorter. I so missed that hair.

P1130554
( top, bag- Zara, skirt- Bershka, flats- HM, scarf- local store)

Like what I´ve told you in my last post, it´s quite chilly in the morning and so I nice knitted coat and colorful knitted scarf would be sufficient to keep me warm until the temperature rises. ;)


P1130548
(coat- New Yorker)

Our day usually ended at the mall and dinner would be a crusty loaf of whole meal/fiber bread stuffed with fresh mozzarella, tomatoes and pesto dressing and a glass of carrot based multi-vitamin juice.We bought these at a food stall called Vitamins at the mall . So healthy and tasty at the same time. Yum! 


P1130537

I still owe you some photos of my Valencia trip two weeks ago. I´ll do that next week, okay? If you´ll see indoor photos of me soon it´s because we´re having a very rainy weekend in here. It´s hard to take photos outside when all you ever want is snuggle in bed, eat and watch tv. :)

So how´s your Saturday so far?

Cold hugs from here,

Che


Comments

Susu Paris Chic said…
I really like the way you paired that outfit. The reds just pop out marvelously. Giving the needed fall peps. And that grainy, lovely looking sandwich. Wow!
I love the background and your outfit. oo nga it looks so cold in the morning. ang daming layering.

it's been raining din dito on and off di ko nga masyado madala si RC sa park.

have a great weekend

http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/
juliana said…
nice to be back here. I enjoyed viewing your vacay pics, most especially because these two places are on my must-see list in Europe, but haven't been to yet. thanks for sharing.
Sherin said…
Love that skirt! I've been looking for a similar one for a while now.
Unknown said…
I like the outfit you are wearing on this post, colorful and relax!

I feel better, next appointement to the physiotherapist is Friday - hopefully i will not spend my weekend on the couch!

Lots of friendship - Ariane xxxxx
stylenuggets said…
I know what you mean - it's chilly in the morning here too and it's Spring. So a scarf like yours is best
NN said…
Obrigada pela visitinha e comentario no blog onde sou colaboradora, te convido conhecer o meu cantinho o Jeitinho Nosso, ja estou seguindo o seu espaço, boa semana, fica com Deus

http://cmari.blogspot.com/
Abraços!!
Alexandria said…
love the spicy color which matches the background perfectly.

http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com/
Jing Ocay said…
you have a matchy matchy outfit, ate che! and I LOVE IT. the 4th photo is so nice.you sitting and so chic.

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look