OOTD: The Preppy Look

Today, I decided to wear my brogues. I´m all brown and beige today with my 80s hair aka ¨flyaway¨ bangs and a little floral brooch for some cuteness factor. Preppy enough for you? ;)

P1140079

P1140085


P1140086
(knitted top- El Corte Inglés, pants- Pimkie, brogues- Blanco)

By the way, since wearing solid brown colors can be a bit plain, I chose a floral scarf  to accessorize, er, warm my neck because mr. Fog´s in town for a visit. Gotta go and finish the Christmas shopping! Are you done with yours?

P1140093


Just in case I wouldn´t be able to greet you tomorrow or on Xmas day, I´m wishing you a VERY MERRY CRISTMAS today! Enjoy your Christmas Eve with your loved ones and yeah, DIETING BE DAMNED (for now). ;)

Hugs from here,

Che

Comments

Sherin said…
I love the neutral colours you're wearing, and the scarf adds a great finish to the whole look.
Laura said…
Merry Christmas!!!!!!! That scarf is fantastic and I’m totally with you on the point, who needs diets!
Jennifer S. said…
Those shoes are awesome!!!!

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Hi Che! Merry christmas to you! Your shoes are divine and the scarf is pretty adds that touch of color.

Ariane xxxxx

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look