Chain-ges

Bling time! I´ve noticed that chain jewelry is getting ubiquitous nowadays. So if you have one and usually wear it around your neck ( like I do with mine):


P1140371
( chain necklace- vintage, gift from MIL)

Why not loop it twice or thrice ( if it´s a long chain) around your wrist as bracelet:

P1120266


or on your finger multiple times to make a chain ring? Never mind that it´s a little bit jumbled down there( below the finger) but up here, it looks so well arranged and nice, no? ;)

P1120264

Get my drift? Sometimes we have to innovate and be creative to make use of what we have. So what do you usually do with your old jewelry?

Hugs from here,

Che

Comments

Unknown said…
You are right we have to work with we have!
I have a lot of jewelery i could modify or tranforme into something trendy.

Good idea my friend!

Ariane
Anonymous said…
love the chain ring idea
lovely post

XOXO
Ciara
thelifeofciaruhh.blogspot.com
Bravoe Runway said…
Similarly to what you have done I've tried these ideas as well. I've also turned very long necklaces into belts ;)
Sherin said…
Good advice! I have a plain chain which I hardly wear. Will definitely tr it as a ring or bracelet.

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look