Snakeskin and Mili Green

Is snakeskin still in? I totally forgot I had this dress until I saw this wild number still neatly folded at the bottom of my chaotic drawer yesterday morning while rummaging for something to wear to church. It´s not your usual  Sunday ¨formal¨ wear but who cares, haha! I´m still obsessed with anything snakeskin. Wait til they suddenly pop up on the blog, you´ll be surprised. ;) For now, I´ll just make sure that I don´t visit the zoo wearing this dress because the animals might mistake me for a walking snake, oops!

P1140341

Mosaic- Snakeskin 2
( ring- H&M, clutch- Bershka, coat- thrifted, shoes, dress- local store)

Last year, I found two marvelous military green coats at my local thrift store. While the other one is much lighter, this one´s thick, perfect for winter (and can double as a dress too, hehe!):

P1140349

So this was how my Sunday went. In snakeskin, military green and mini combat heels. So what were you wearing yesterday?


P1140342

That´s all, folks!

Hugs,

Che

Comments

Laura said…
Smitten with this dress!!!! Well outfit =) Seriously such a cute outfit!
Style Servings said…
You look really pretty, and you are working so many trends in one look, great job!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/
Sherin said…
I'm obsessed with snakeskin print as well. It's a great look. And I really love your shoes as well!
stylenuggets said…
I'm seeing a lot of snakeskin in stores online so this gorgeous dress fits in well. Love the boots
Unknown said…
Oh! You nailed the feminine mixed with the masculine
Love the pretty dress eith the military coat and boots
I wish i could find a similar coat, so gorgeous!

Ariane
mispapelicos said…
Gorgeous, Che.
Aquí aún estamos esperando el invierno, sol, sol y más sol.
Mil besosssssssssss
stylemailbox said…
wow, your coat was a great find!! i'm looking for one like that :-)

come say hello!-
www.stylemailbox.blogspot.com
Cherie said…
this is so pretty on you ate che! im loving the dress and how you layered the parka. so chic!
Netty said…
Very cute. I like the army green color pulling it all together :)

- The Fashionable ESQ
http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/
Feenkuss said…
Nice dress, i like it.


Lovely greetz from germany.

xoxo
Ina

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Wearing Pumpkin