This Red Thing?

Holaaaa!

You´ll be seeing a lot more indoor photos of me because we´re having dreary days right now and probably a little snow, yipeee! I hope that looking at my kitchen door backdrop and my neverending bad hair doesn´t bore you yet. Anyway, I´ve decided to dress up today with something sparkly and with a bright red mini. I´m planning to wear this to my friend´s bday party in two weeks and so this is sorta ¨ dress rehearsal¨ for me. What do you think? ;)

P1140361

P1140364

Oh, and this red thing? I bought it on sale. A lucky find, don´t you think? And a new addition to my faux leather collection too.

P1140353
(faux leather skirt- Stradivarius, top- Pimkie)

So what have you scored form the sales lately? Enjoy your weekeend luvs, mine´s gonna be a very cold and probably a white one and so I´m excited. ;)

Kisses,

Che

Comments

Yepp, I need a red leather skirt too! :)

Sherin said…
Looks like such a gorgeous skirt! I love the colour.
Vanessa Mercado said…
love the red skirt!!! you are as pretty as ever!!! great post!!! can't wait for your next one... kissess!!!
WANDER SHUGAH said…
ate che!! o love your red leather skirt!!! pahiram hehe!
Unknown said…
I love this sparkly top with the faux leather red skirt
This look is perfect for you!

Ariane xxxxx
Anonymous said…
red and black combination is a favorite of mine! cute skirt, che!
SunnyToast said…
that red thing looks great to you! I love your shoes! fierce!
Bravoe Runway said…
I definitely love this outfit! The red skirt and the glittery sweater look great :)
Style Servings said…
What a pretty and glamorous look, I love the skit and you've styled it so well!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look