Mixing Prints Around Black

My Sunday wear. Mix prints centered around the color black. I´d say this is the best mixed prints combo I´ve done so far!  And yes, I´m still shopping from my own closet and wearing more than five brands at the same time. ;)

P1140553

P1140546
( cardigan- New Yorker, skirt- Stradivarius, turtleneck top- Zara, necklace- Promod, clutch- Pimkie)

Unfornately, the weather around here is still not good for shooting photos outdoors. You´ll freeze your bum off, I swear! So if you´ll see street style photos of European bloggers in the blogosphere nowadays, total hands down to them. So brave to pose in this freezing weather which never seems to leave Europe. Well, I´m not brave enough and I´m tropical so I guess I´m excused, hehe.

P1140545

Finishing off the look with a black wool coat. My first wool coat to be exact and it´s four years old. ;)

P1140541

So how´s life in your side of the world? Advance Valentine´s Day to all! :)

Hugs,

Che

Comments

Beauty Follower said…
Great style,
love the skirt!
mikenbecca said…
I love your coat and wow to your red skirt, ganda!
Laura said…
OOOh LOVE this outfit Che the textures, prints, colors and everything about it are so wonderful!
Sherin said…
I love the print and colour of the skirt. It's so pretty.
Stylist Steph said…
Your skirt is so nice! I love this look!

http://www.styliststeph.blogspot.com/
I admire you, I can't motivate myself na magpaganda while I'm just home. Ang galing mo na sa fashion

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Lagi kitang visit minsan di lang nakakacomment.
stylenuggets said…
Me likey this mix of prints!
Bravoe Runway said…
You look awesome! I love that coat and I don't know how those bloggers look the way they do without a coat because I would have had frostbite by now!
Love the layering of pattern and textures. Works so well. Your skirt is gorgeous!
AJ TAYLOR said…
love that skirt. Gorgeous look

http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look