Blue Green

I can´t find any mint green top in my closet and not giving in to buying one yet, I wore one closest to that color. A light blue greeen v-neck top. Matching it with dark blue pants makes the whole outfit a trendy color block combo. A little bit of peachy accessories sorta completed the whole casual look too. Matchy- matchy with my shoes I know but that´s me almost all of the time, hehe! ;)

P1140656

P1140650

A gift from the hubz. Actually, I forced him to buy me this for something bad he´s done. Until now he never learned that making up to me for something bad can be a bit pricey, lol! :)

P1140672
( top, necklace- local store, pants- Promod, clutch- Bershka, shoes- thrifted, coat- Mango)

Enjoy the weekend, y´all! :)

Hugs,

Che

Comments

Sherin said…
Blue and green is my favourite combination. Love the shoes you're wearing.
Cherie said…
such a refreshing combination of colors! i gotta try that sometime too as well. have a great weekend ate che :)

xo, cherie
Jenn said…
I love the color combination of your outfit!

Jenn
The Pink Lemonade Girl
agnes said…
jolie tenue, et j'adore ces couleurs
Aurelia said…
Beautiful blue and green combo outfit, Great post. I am following your blog pls visit mine, I hope you will follow back
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/
Encarna said…
Love your outfit and that sweater
I'm following you,have a look to my blog and if you like it do the same,we can visit each other

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

Nautical and Taupe