Jewel Tone

Another color block combo for no-fuss gals like us. Speaking of which, pastel on pastel may be IN  this spring but once in a while I play with the trends to make them my own. Just like this short sleeved magenta colored top which had been  crumpled lying in my closet since last winter. I couldn´t wear it since it´s thin but now that the weather´s  getting warm, it´s time to hang out with her (yep, all my tops are a she and all my bottoms are a he). ;)

P1140955

I just pile on lots of gold jewelry,

P1140960
(bangles- H&M, Misako, Sfera, ring- H&M)

wear these colored flats which I scored late autumn of last year, a perfect floral pair by the way to go with my cerulean blue pants. ;)

P1140958
(necklace-Mango)

and for the finishing touch, a cream blazer because it´s still chilly out there.

P1140962
( blazer- Fórmula Joven, rest-local stores)

Then I´m ready to go malling or wherever my small feet will take me. ;) Well, that was last week because today the rain came and we´re back to winter mode again. Ohspring. You really are a tease!

So how´s your mid-week?

Hugs,

Che

Comments

Life's a shoe said…
cute outfit, love the bracelets!
Encarna said…
beautiful jewelery!
Sherin said…
Such a great outfit for warmer weather. I love the colour of your trousers, and all your bracelets look so pretty.
Lorena said…
What a beautiful color combination, nicely done :)
Those bracelets are a great accessory.
momto8 said…
you look great!!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
happy Spring...it is here!
Rafael Romo said…
i would love a blazer like that! hope to see you soonC:
faashiongeek.blogspot.com
Style With K said…
cute!



kisses from La Mode En Rose = )
I'm so loving your jewelry!
Kat said…
such a cute outfit! your jewelry is sooo beautiful! love this look :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look