Snowy Green

We went back to the mountains last Monday because the hubz wanted to see the snow for the last time. Haven´t I told you that we´re a weird pair? ;) We visited two ski stations ( they´re closed!), hence, you´re seeing two backgrounds. Blue and white. In one station it was sunny and clear skies and in the other it was snowing! To think that these two belong to the same mountain range in the Pyrenees. Weird again, huh?

P1150382
P1150374
P1150376

P1150371


I´m glad that I wore green, a perfect contrast to the snow and...I´m loving this sparkly top with leather sleeves too. :) Too bad I didn´t take off my coat  so you can see what it´s like because it was freakin´ cold up there and I´m a tropical gal after all. lol! I´ll be styling this top again, soon. ;)

P1150385
( coat, top, jeans- Zara, bag-Misako, booties- Clarks)

Anyway, it´s flyday once again. So what are you up to this weekend?

Blowing you foggy kisses from here,


Che




















Comments

mikenbecca said…
Wow naman Che, it looks beautiful but I'm glad that the winter season is already over here and oh yeah U are rockin' that pants :)
Sherin said…
I loved going up to the snowy mountains when we were in Switzerland. They were so beautiful.
Your green jeans look amazing.
Mica said…
the snow makes a beautiful backdrop! :) Love your green pants too :)
Victoria said…
You look great in those pants! xx

- Victoria
www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se
Noelle Chantal said…
WOW!!! I can't breath!!! I loove these photos!! Amazing scenery! I waant to go there like now!! The first pic and the one walking away is so nice! Love the pants too! :)
Lorena said…
I am awestruck by the beautiful backdrop! Gorgeous.
Lorena said…
I am awestruck by the beautiful backdrop! Gorgeous.
Kat said…
wow wonderful photos! such a beautiful scenery :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com
Rafael Romo said…
love those green pants! i need some haha!
can't wait to see you on my blog again!
www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look