Oxblood and the LBB´s

I´m in a kind of dilemma. My girlfriends and I are going out for dinner this weekend. Wearing a sexy number is out of the question because I´m bloated( hehe!) and it´s gonna be a cold rainy night. Besides, we´re going to have a buffet dinner first and so this blousy sparkly top and slightly loose velvet pants would be the ideal combination to wear to hide the extra bulges later. ;)

P1170485

My jewelry is ready. Something simple and with a touch of silver and orange which combines well with the rich oxblood color of the top

P1170496

and heck, I even have the perfect shade of  lipstick for my classic outfit! There´s only one problem, which little black bag should I use, this one which was a birthday gift from a friend:

P1170486

or this one (another birthday gift from another friend):

P1170487

Can´t decide between the two.

P1170490

What do you think(insert funny face here)? The left one or the right one? ;)

P1170492
top, pants- Zara, left bag- local store, right bag- Tous

Enjoy the weekend, y´all! :)

xoxo,

Che

Comments

Kat said…
your necklace is soooo beautiful!!! :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Wearing Pumpkin