Sparks 2

Don´t underestimate the versatility of a printed skirt. You just change the color of your top, add a new set of accessories et voila, you´re ready to go! That´s why I prefer shopping for separates over a whole dress anytime. With a dress, your outfit choices are a bit limited(IMHO) while with a printed printed top/skirt, you can mix and match with either plain or prints multiple times.That my dearest fashionista friends is budget dressing for me!

P1170419

P1170420
top- Sfera, skirt- Vero Moda, bag- Zara
This was what I wore yesterday to meet with the girlfriends. Mr. Sun´s out and shining these days and so I get to bare my legs and show my pedicure for a while. Crossing my finges that the sunny days will last til the end of the week. I´m not just ready for tights yet though I had to wear one at the beginning of the week, hehe.

P1170422

Heyneway, here´s the other combination of my favorite printed skirt. A different colored top and with a different bag and accessories. Do you recycle your clothes?

Happy fly day Friday! :)

Che

Comments

Sherin said…
I love that printed skirt! I love wearing colourful skirts with plain tops.

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Tonal White