Burgundy, Stripes and Aztec

Another day, another pair of pants, hahaha! This was what I wore while meeting with the girlfriends last week just before leaving for Lisbon. I´m having fun with this preppy look( button up and crewneck sweater) lately,expect more of this combination in my future posts until the turtleneck season kicks in. ;)

P1170754

This time I experimented with different prints ( stripes, metallic and aztec) and textures(ring,clutch and necklace) using black as the predominant color. The lightly knitted burgundy sweater is the finishing touch to make this outfit trendy at the same time.

P1170760

I actually wore boots when I went out but pairing the whole outfit with cage heels isn´t bad at all! Don´t you think so? ;)
P1170755
stripe top-Vero Moda, necklace- Blanco, pants, ring- H&M, clutch- Pimkie
Today is a Wednesday and as usual, I´m linking up with  The Pleated Poppy´s What I Wore Wednesday and Rolled Up Pretty´s Whatever Whenever Wednesday. Click, click! :)

Cold hugs from here,

Che



Comments

Unknown said…
I love the sweater color on you. It looks fantastic with the patterned pants!

Stopping by from the link up! Happy Wednesday!

Clare
Understated Classics
Sherin said…
I love the print on those trousers. They look amazing.
Jeanine Byers said…
Great outfit! Very classy look, too. Thanks so much for coming to my blog to say hello!
Encarna said…
Nice combo!!!the sweater is So cute I like also The pants

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look