Anything Goes Monday: The Purple Coat

Although purple had a short stint last summer, I believe that it´s the perfect color for autumn/winter. It´s rich and dark hue is the perfect complement for a gray, fiery red/ yellow/brown background or even white when it snows. It´s also my favorite color and so of the two wool coats(yes, I have only two!) that I have, the other has to be in purple. ;)

PC020098

PC020100

PC020101
coat- Zara, shoes- Xti
So what´s your favorite all time autumn/winter coat? ;)

Happy Monday, all!

Che

Comments

Unknown said…
So lovely ! Love the color of your tights !


XX Luba

:: Well Living Blog :: Discover some gourmet products with roses from Bulgaria and their health benefits

http://very-well-living.blogspot.com
Sherin said…
I love purple too. The clutch is so pretty.
Love your coat and the tights! My winter coat is similar in style but it's red. It's probably my favorite. :)

Rachel
http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com
Dredd said…
wow, I seldom see you in high heels and it complements the whole outfit. my favourite is my G-Star winter jacket.. it makes me feel youngerful :))

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look