WIWW:Olive Green and Asymmetrical

Hi, there!

P1180242

Today, I´m going to show you a new love of mine, something quite avant garde(for my extremely classic taste) and different. Presenting the asymmetrical corduroy skirt:

P1180227

It combines perfectly with my sequin clutch too and my ¨chinese cucumber like necklace¨, lol! What do you think? ;)

P1180233

And by the way, this is another food inspired post. The black and olive green combination reminds me of  these olives which they usually serve as starters in Portugal.

P1170858

Since I rarely wear high heels, a pair of black pointed boots is not only convenient but also very comfy when going out for a long walk outside. :)

P1180247
skirt- Promod, top- Zara, clutch- Blanco, bracelet- Mango, boots- thrifted
Linking with The Pleated Poppy´s What I Wore Wednesday and Rolled Up Pretty´s Whatever Whenever Wednesday. Come and see what the others are wearing too! :)

We´re having a cold and rainy Wednesday in here, I hope yours is a a sunny one in your side of the world!

xoxo,

Che

Comments

Unknown said…
oh this is a unique skirt ! gorgeous ! Love your glittery clutch as well ! Have a lovely day :)


XX Luba

:: Well Living Blog :: Victoria Beckham jeans in my equestrian look today
http://very-well-living.blogspot.com
Reminds me that one of my favorite sweaters is a black turtleneck. :)

April said…
i agree with i love the skirt too and you styled it just perfect..great find...lucky you!
Jersey Blogess said…
Ooooh, what great skirt - love it!!! and you clutch too.
Anne said…
Love that clutch! Instant sparkle for any outfit. And I always love a black turtleneck/tights + skirt look as a canvas for fun accessories.
Unknown said…
I love this skirt! And I miss starters like they serve in Portugal! Love the inspiration!

Stopping by from the link up! Happy Wednesday!

Clare
Understated Classics
Sherin said…
I love that skirt! It's a pretty colour and style.
Unknown said…
so cute! I love the asymmetrical skirt and that sequin bag! I found you from the pleated poppy and I am your newest GFC follower :)

http://www.mythriftychic.com/
Alisa Marie said…
That skirt is so unique, I love it! I'm hosting a new link-up on my blog about bargains and shopping - since your boots are thrifted you should stop by and join in on the fun :) I'm a new follower :)

http://allthingsalisamarie.blogspot.com
Daenel T. said…
How cute is that skirt?!?!? Love it. And so cool that your inspiration came from food.
You look so polished yet still maintaining that fun look with that lovely skirt!

REBECCA
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com
That skirt and clutch are awesome!
Bravoe Runway said…
That skirt is awesome, still avant garde yet wearable.
Kalli @ said…
Super unique skirt - very cute!

Kalli - lifeexquisite.wordpress.com

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look