WIWW: NY´s Eve

Happy, happy New Year!

P1010291

I wanted to wear dots for good luck and prosperity while celebrating New Year´s Eve but I can´t find my dotted top so in the end I opted for sparkles and leather instead. The same as last year´s getup but this time in gold, hahaha!

PC310280

Welcoming the new year here in Spain isn´t complete without the twelve grapes to be eaten on the last 12 seconds while ringing in 2013. The hubz gobbled all twelve last year at the stroke of midnight while I choked on my 7th, hahaha! So I tried to cheat him this year by prepraring him large grapes but in the end he ate most of it while I choked while I was just on my 3rd. Bwahaha!

So what have you done to welcome 2013? ;)

Today´s a Wednesday. I´m linking up with The Pleated Poppy´s What I Wore Wednesday and Rolled Up Pretty´s Whatever Whenever Wednesday and Ma Nouvelle Mode´s Closet Copy Cat Challenge. Come and join us on our first link-up of the year! :)

Hugs,

Che

Comments

Twelve grapes? How cool! :)

Happy new year, darling!
Sherin said…
Happy Wednesday. Love your NYE outfit too. Such a pretty top.
vitaMinn style said…
Happy New Year, Che! Wishing your blog lots more fabulous outfits for 2013. Wishing you good health and happiness!

Cheers to 4 years of our "virtual" friendship! ;)
Unknown said…
love your outfit and happy 2013! followed you back xo Jess
www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

Nautical and Taupe