WIWW: V-Day Outfit


P2120007

If you´re wondering what I´m going to wear for dinner tomorrow, this is it! Last year I wore printed pants on Valentine´s Day, this year I´m going to wear a (faux) red leather skirt and style it a la preppy. ;)

P2120012

Having this heart necklace was a coincidence, I didn´t know that it has a heart-shaped design, swear! Serendipity, much? :)

P2120015

Finishing the look with my old fave clutch, the metallic clutch. Now who says, you gotta wear a slinky dress on V- day? I´ll be on a full preppy gear and the hubz would love it just the same. Well, that´s just us. It could be different for you and your guy/your date. ;)

P2120011
stripe button down(old)- Roberto Verino, skirt- Stradivarius, necklace- Blanco, clutch- Pimkie
So what are you wearing tomorrow on Valentine´s Day? Linking up with The Pleated Poppy´s What I Wore Wednesday and Rolled Up pretty´s Whatever Whenever Wednesday and Followers to Friends Blog Party Click and join us! :)

Enjoy your V-Day tomorrow!

Kisses,

Che

Comments

noel bressler said…
Ooo so very perfect for the holiday! I've been featuring a few style options for date night as well this month! Loving the faux leather skirt, have seriously contemplated getting one!

new follower from the hop!
noel @ high heeled mama
April said…
this ensemble is cute..i love the all red and the accesories that goes with it..just perfect..one of the best you have that i like..happy v day!
Love the total outfit and you look adorable in it!
Heather from Friendship, Life and Style
xoxo_grah said…
love is in the air with your red ensemble...:)



xx!
Ooooh I love the maroon leather!!!
Rebecca S. said…
I love this look. I've been wanting a leather skirt, it looks so good on you!
-your newest follower

Rebecca
http://rebeccaslittlecorner.blogspot.com
just stopping in from the link up and I love your blog! I'm your newest follower -- hope you can check mine out too! xo

Steph
http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/
Encarna said…
This is my favourite outfit!!love the colour of the skirt and sweater and I like the necklace!
kisses
I LOVE your skirt so much! great monochromatic look!

Lindsey
http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com
Looking good, Thriftanista! Love the clutch. Happy Valentine's Day!
One of my favorite outfits that I saw at your blog. :)

Perfection!

BRB said…
Hi Chi, just doing some blog hopping. What a cute and v-day appropriate outfit :)

Have a good one,
Kali
Kali Now Living
Great v-day outfit! I like how the red isn't too bright so the look isn't too costume-y. This is an edgy great combo!
Sherin said…
Perfect valentine's day outfit. I love the red skirt.
Queen Treasure said…
It's truly cool!

check out my blog/join my giveaway?
jessillesilv.blogspot.com
TheTinyHeart said…
This is a really cute Valentine's Day outfit! The leather gives the outfit an edge and the sweater will keep you warmer than a dress!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
JCrew giveaway!
KittyAndBuck said…
I love your tights! I hope you had a lovely v-day. I'm following along from WIWW :)
Kitty
x
Kitty & Buck

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look