Anything Goes Monday: WIWW Preview

Hello, everyone!

I´m still not over my blue phase. ;) The snow´s finally melted on this side of the world and the temperature´s rising. Could this be a sign that spring´s finally here? ;)

P2260019

This is just a preview of what I´m going to show you on Wednesday. Pardon the lack of OOTD photos, life´s been so busy lately and the hubz aka the photographer´s sick and so we couldn´t take outdoor photos. I´ll make it up to you, promise! :)

In the meantime, enjoy your Monday! :)

Hugs,

Che

Comments

Juneli said…
Love the printed pants! Can't wait to check out the full post!
I wish the snow melted here too, but hard luck there! We had a huge snow storm last week and another one is on its way tonight!!
Love
Juneli from Fashionably Yours
Sherin said…
Love the blue on you. Those printed trousers suit you so well.
Unknown said…
I'm already loving the pants!

http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look