WIWW: Fuchsia in the 80s

Halloooo!

P3120007

Today on WIWW, I´m chanelling the 80s. I´m not proud of this look but I´m owning it,hehe. :)

P3120010
turtleneck- local store, skirt- New Yorker, bag- Zara TRF, boots- thrifted
Nothing screams more than the 80s than leather over leather combo, big hair, big bangs, big shoulder pads and the color fuchsia! I´m a child of this decade and for me it was one of the best decades when we talk about cultural revolution, fashion and music. Yep, music aka new wave. Here´s a shoutout to all the 80s babes out there! :)

P3120014
leather jacket(old)- Zara

LInking up with the Pleated Poppy´s What I Wore Wednesday .You know the drill every Wednesday, right? So come one, come all! :)


Hugs,

Che

PS: This would be the last time that I´d wear turtleneck this season, I´m kinda tired of  the cold, snow and winter, ya know. Aren´t you? ;)

Comments

Unknown said…
Love the look !


XX Luba

Urban chic looks, every day on
http://www.well-living-blog.com
Sherin said…
That colour suits you so well. I love the bag.
Unknown said…
I love the way you downplayed the pleather/leather skirt. Great way to make it more versatile! Kudos!

Stopping by from the link up! Happy Wednesday!

Clare
Understated Classics
PlanetMarsy said…
i love it with the red jacket. so chic! :)
Anonymous said…
So super cute! Love that skirt! Visiting from WIW on the pleated poppy :)

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Tonal White