Flyday Fridays: Labraza

Hola, hola!

Today on Flyday Fridays, let´s not go far. I´m bringing you to the neighbors, just a few hills and mountains to where I live. ;) This tiny but picturesque place is called Labraza, a medieval walled town which sits on top of a hill in the Alava province of the Spanish Basque Region. The buildings and the walls surrounding the town are so well preserved such that this town won first place in the prestigious Walled Towns Friendship Circle in the world.

P3230010
P3230013

At the back of the church which is actually near the town´s entrance is the cemetery. See those little white crosses over there? ;)

P3230027

Here´s a rare sighting of my photographer aka the hubz in the blog. He was at the right place at the right time and at the right angle of my camera and so I clicked away! ;)

P3230017

I found Iron Man´s lost dog, his name´s Felix the dog. Isn´t he cute? :)

P3230023

The church´s bell tower:

P3230016

And no, this wasn´t what I wore when I visited this place. lol! This was what I wore when we had an impromptu picnic with my friends last Sunday ( a rare Sun(ny)day) at a park in my city. There were lots of  funny story telling and  non stop munching going on and so a pair of leggings and a loose black top was the go to outfit for the day.

P5260069

This is a scheduled post, by the time you read this I´m trying not to get lost in the vineyards of Portugal. Will be back soon to visit your blogs. In the meantime, have a fun weekened ahead!

Love, love,

Che





Comments

Andrea said…
great pictures! and that dog is so cute! haha

I'd love for you to visit my blog:

snippitydoodah.blogspot.com

it's new haha
-Andrea
Corinne said…
Looks like a lovely place =) Thanks for sharing the photos and I wish you a lovely weekend.

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com
Ann said…
Lovely images
such a nice place.
Enjoy your vacation in the vineyards of Portugal... that would be so much fun.
Ann said…
Lovely images
such a nice place.
Enjoy your vacation in the vineyards of Portugal... that would be so much fun.

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look