Flyday Fridays: Preppy and Gray in Bilbao

Hello, Friday!

P5040016

Last weekend, I had the chance to go to a travel fair held at the BEC in Bilbao. It was cold in the early morning and so I wore layers and debuted my  light gray faux leather jacket and this plaid shirt in blue and blue green, both of which I´m dying to wear but never had the occasion to.

P5040020

I´ve been favoring the preppy look lately maybe because the formula is so simple: printed/plain button down + pants/jeans + light sweater on top and you´re ready in a snap. Just throw in a light jacket and off you go! :)


P5040015
P5040014
20130504_152910

I wasn´t able to take pictures of the city because we´re so busy going from one travel booth to another and sampling cheeses and chorizos in the food section but here are a few shots which I took a few years ago when we went here for a visit to Ikea:

the city´s skyline:

Bilbao- Sept.12, 2010 045

the Guggenheim and the colorful and cute Puppy( pronounced poo-pi in Spanish):

Bilbao- Sept.12, 2010 019

 and here´s a dramatic photo of Bilbao´s skyline right before a rainstorm:

Bilbao- Sept.12, 2010 050

Here´s one last look of my preppy outfit right before I end the post. I mixed varying shades of gray and blue in this look. So casual, no? ;)

P5040018
top, jeans, bag- Zara, jacket, ring- H&M
I´m linking up with The Penniless Socialite and The Tiny Heart´s Look What I Got Link-Up and The Life of the Party´s Fashion Informant Link Up. Come join us! :)

Have a fun weekend, y´all! :)


Love,

Che



Comments

miasmode said…
Love this preppy look. The puppy looks super cute and the sky always looks like that over here ;-)

xx
Corinne said…
I love the outfit! Your shirt and shoes are lovely =)

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com
Kristina said…
Cute and easy look for taking in the city. I loved the Bilbao photos too as I've never been there. Always nice to see places like that.
Sherry said…
I LOVE this look! That jacket is fantastic!! Thanks so much for linking up:)
Abby said…
I love the preppy outfit! That necklace gives it a flair of sophistication. Great job!

Would you like to follow each other on GFC? :) If you have a sec, hope you can drop by my blog too and read my latest: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com
Your pictures are always great! Love the buckles on your shoes. Thanks for linking up. Hope to see you back tomorrow for Look What I Got!
Tara
Penniless Socialite

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Wearing Pumpkin