Tuesday Finds: Spring Colors

Hello, hello!

I´ve added a new segment to my blog which you can see every Tuesday. Since my past time is usually window and/or sale shopping, I might as as well share with you the goodies and blings that I´ve seen in the stores nowadays. To start:

Zara´s plastic(Perspex) minaudiere. They come with a chain but I´m not sure if they´re detachable. They´re cute, funky and elegant if you choose the middle one but I can´t fit my life inside and so it´s a pass for me.

20130502_192102

Light blue top from a local store. I love the length, style and how it drapes on my body but the sleeves look so big for my arms. Pass.

20130419_132252

Aren´t these Zara flats pretty? ;) They´re the perfect colors to wear this season until summer. I was quite tempted to buy the yellow pair but in the end, I put it down. I was looking for a nice pair of brown leather flats so until I find my classic brown sandals, I can´t buy anything colored yet. They do look yummy, no? )

20130502_192115

What about you? Have you found something interesting lately? ;)

Hugs,

Che



Comments

Unknown said…
Great finds girl! I hope you're having a nice week. :)

http://www.leopardmartini.com/
vitaMinn style said…
I was so close to hitting the checkout button and purchasing those neon minaudière! But then I realized I'm already over budget for May... maybe for June!

G

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look