WIWW: Black and White For Real

When I first started wearing the Black and White trend last December ( yes, I caught on the trend so early), it was a combination of these white pants, a marbled long back knitted top in black white and a fuchsia clutch which you can see here. It was black and white technically but not in separates as what other bloggers are usually wearing right now. So here´s my black and white trend version for realz: ;)

P5280002

My current ¨addicition¨ nowadays is collecting silky black tops. Here´s one of them in 3/4 sleeves and with a shirred neckline which I paired with gold and pearl necklace for a classic look.

P5280006
top- Mango, necklace- H&M
The geometric clutch is another lucky late winter sale buy this year. It´s roomy and can fit a lot of things. It´s the perfect clutch for spring and I´m sure you´ll being seeing this cutie number in my future posts. ;)

P5280004
pants- Pimkie, clutch- Blanco
What´s your take on the black and white trend? Have you tried it? By the way, I´m posing from my kitchen door today due to the bad weather! ;)

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy´s What I Wore Wednesday, Kiwi Womens Style´s Wardrobe Wednesday, Style Elixir´s Style Sessions and Small Town, Big Wardrobe´s Whatever Works Wednesday and  Black.White Color´s Trending Pretty Link Up, The Mommy Chronicles Watcha Wearing Wednesday and Perfectly Coutured & Everyday Fashion and Finace´s Three-fer Thursday Link Up. Click and have fun with us! :)

Besitos,

Che



Comments

I would never had guessed that was the kitchen door. You've nailed the BW look and that clutch is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with Wardrobe Wednesday :)
Monochrome is one of the bests!

Love that clutch a lot!

Unknown said…
Love Mango clothes and that top is perfect! Makes me want to break out the shoes I have like that too. You look gorgeous!!

Come link up with me at Watcha Wearing Wednesday! http://www.themummychronicles.com
amber said…
That clutch is to die for! Visiting from small town big wardrobe link up :)
Encarna said…
This color combo always work as it is timeless and elegant
love your heels!
kisses dear
That necklace is the perfect piece to wear with that neckline. I never know what kind of necklace to wear with a shirt that has a detailed neckline. Now I know!
Elizabeth said…
Black and White is my favorite trend of the season - so classic and fresh! Completely dying over your clutch right now. Found you through the linkup! :)
I love black and white! Such a classy look - I usually default to it when I don't know what to wear to work in the morning. I love how you styled it and I love that clutch!
Olivia Lovejoy said…
I love that clutch!!!!

PS. I'm visiting from WIWW. Check out what I wore at Olivia Cleans Green.
Jodi said…
Love this, you look so classy!
Kat said…
such a classy and chic look!!! beautiful :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com
I am so into b&w. It always looks good! Stopping by from WIWW.
Sherin said…
Black and white is my favourite combination. Love your clutch so much.
Amy Shaughnessy said…
Black and white has always been a huge favorite of mine. Love this look and that clutch is SO amazing!

Amy


Fashion and Beauty Finds
Bethany said…
Gorgeous look! Would love for you to link up with us tomorrow for Three-fer Thursday!
xo Bethany
www.perfectlycoutured.com
Super cute outfit! Your bag is the perfect accent to this stylish look.

blue hue wonderland
Suzanne said…
Seriously? that kitchen door is cool! LOL

Very chic outfit.

bisous
Suzanne
TheTinyHeart said…
What a gorgeous top! Black and white is always so sophisticated.

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Bracelet Giveaway!
stylefrontier said…
black and white is an awesome combo


xoxo
style frontier
ylenia said…
Black and white is always a cool matching!
XOXO
Ylenia
Paulina said…
great set !

would you like follow each other?
Unknown said…
So cute! I love black and white! I just wore my white jeans yesterday with these: black strappy wedges. Also, love the clutch!
Love this look! Very chic. The top of that blouse is beautiful.

Lauren
Style of One's Own
Franziska said…
I agree with you on the clutch - it's the perfect finisher for this outfit and the great thing is that it could go with so many other pieces because of the simple black/white. I wish I could do the white jeans thing though - they just don't look good on me! :(
Unknown said…
I've always loved black and white! That clutch is amazing! Thanks for linking up with us this week!

xoxo Meghan
www.everydayfashionandfinance.com
Unknown said…
Hopping over from the link-up, and I LOVE this outfit!! Sadly, I have yet to jump on the black and white trend (don't know why, it's so classy). This blouse is such a gorgeous texture, and I love the shimmer! Your geometric clutch and strappy heels are such perfect compliments of the outfit. Love!

xoxo,
Whitley
Simply Whit in a Sequined Life

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Tonal White