WIWW: LDD (Little Denim Dress)

Hola, hola! :)


It´s amazing how denim goes a long way. Do you know that this sturdy fabric was first produced in Nimes in France, hence the name¨denim¨, meaning de(from) Nime? Then Levi Strauss with tailor Jacob Davis made it popular by making jeans out of it and the rest is history. Today, there a lot of clothing that can be made from denim aside from jeans and one of them is the denim dress.


I love denim dresses, I think I already have three! I have this dress since two years ago and since then, it´s my go-to dress aside from my dress shirt whenever I want to wear a dress. Casual and no-fuss, perfect for my no-frills lifestyle. :)


These sandals are one of the four pairs of shoes I brought from my tropical vacay, they´re so comfy and were on sale too!


The bag was an afterthought ¨buy¨ while I was buying a shawl for my mother-in-law. It only cost me about 2.30 euros. It´s colorful, packs a lot and is very light.Wise buy, no?

denim dress- Blanco, sandals- Celine( Philippine brand)
Now back to the main topic, would you wear a denim dress? I´m linking up with The Pleated Poppy´s What I Wore Wednesday, Kiwi Women Style´s Wardrobe Wednesday and Penniless Socialite/The Tiny Heart´s Look What I Got. Come and link with us! :)

Enjoy the mid-week, everyone!


Kisses,

Che

Comments

What a cute look! Matchy-matchy!
Sherin said…
Love that dress so much. It looks so amazing.
twinkietotmom said…
I love the style of this denim dress! Super cute!
Love your LDD...haha. Thanks for linking up last week. Hope to see you back tomorrow!
Tara
Penniless Socialite
Group Giveaway!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Wearing Pumpkin