Flyday Fridays: Glimpses of Vila Franca and Montserrat

Happy Friday, everyone!

PA270109

It´s still wet and cold in here with two minutes of sunshine once in a while and so let me entertain you with some pics and a summery outfit( I wore this three weeks ago in sunny Catalonia) to liven up this bi-polar weather. On my last night and day in Vila Franca( in Alto Penedés), we toured around this medium sized town and wine capital of the Catalonian region of Spain. It has a wine museum which is a must-see when you stay here and a plus to the visit is that they offer a free wine and cava( champagne) tasting too! By the way, the famous Spanish winemakers Torres can also be found here, all the more reason to come and visit this bustling town.

20131026_211953

I debuted my dotted peter pan collared top and fluoro flats for the first time here in the blog. I´ve worn these two a lot of times already but I still haven´t taken a picture of them together until now. It´s fall as you can see on the leaves in the photo but the weather feels like summer on this side of Spain. Lovely! :)

PA270106
2013-10-27 14.46.42

Moving on, we stopped by Montserrat, another must place to visit when you´re in Barcelona. It´s my third time already here but everytime I come here it feels like it´s the first time. I loveseeing  the jagged and naturally sculpted stone mountains, the abbey and the beautiful gothic church/sanctuary of the Virgin of Montserrat.

20131027_124145

20131027_124738
20131027_143118

Since the Benedictine Abbey is quite high( almost 1,000 meters), it´s quite chilly up there. You need a cardigan for the warm days and a very thick coat for the colder days.

20131027_124435
cardigan and top- local store, jeans- Zara, bag-Longchamp le Pliage, ballerinas- SoFab(Philippine brand)
I hope you liked my Flyday Fridays post for today. Come and visit my blog every Friday for some picturesque places to see and interesting things to talk about. :) Linking up with Style Elixir´s Friday´s Fab Favorites, Lena B and Rachel´s Passion for Fashion Friday and Penniless socialite and Delusions of Grandeur´s Favorite Fashion Friday and the Mrs. & the MOMMA´s The Best of Friday´s Style and Simple Sequins´ Fashion Item Friday. Join us! :)


Flying kisses to everyone!

Che

Comments

Lady parisienne said…
lovely! pretty ballerinas!
Sherin said…
Your shoes are incredible. Love the colour so much.
Those shoes are too cute! Thanks for linking up for Look What I Got! We're taking a holiday this week, but hope to see you back next week!
Tara
Penniless Socialite
November Group Giveaway!
renae said…
Those yellow flats give you just the punch of fun in your tourist vibe. Fun!!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Tonal White