Anything Goes Monday: 3 Kings

Happy 3 Kings, all!

As I´ve always been telling you every January 6 of every year since I started blogging, the feast of the 3 Kings is HUGE here in Spain. It´s the day of gift giving aside from Christmas day. The kids and the not so kids usually bring out their shoes near the window and the following day wake up with gifts  placed on the side of their shoes. Isn´t that nice? ;)

I guess, I did something really good last year because I got this as a gift, a pair of croc-suede leather moss green booties and some cash for some sale shopping this week. ;)

20140106_124144
20140106_124132

The celebration is never complete without a slice or two of rosco de Reyes for dessert, I just had two servings. Burp!

20140106_123444

And... here´s a sneak peak of what´s to come on WIWW, I´ve dug out my gingham monochrome skirt and remixed it. :)

20140105_134252

I always treat this skirt as a base of any look because of it´s neutral colors. Paring it with a bright color and a few accessories always create a new outfit even if I´m wearing the same skirt all the time. Here are the other two ways I remixed this skirt:

 with a bright yellow sweater last 2013 and .........  combining it with red last 2011.

Ginham and RedP3110002 - copia

I´ve joined Lauren´s Mix It Mondays because I love remixing not only clothes and shoes but also accessories. Join us if you love remixing your wardrobe too. Here´s the link to Fizz and Frosting´s Mix It Mondays. Also linking up with Still Being Molly´s Funday Monday and DC In Style´s Monday Bloom.

Enjoy the rest of the week, luvs!

Che


Comments

Love those boots, especially that color!

Rachel said…
The Feast of the Three Kings sounds lovely. I love the idea of putting shoes out and placing gifts by the side.
I adore your skirt and pink sweater, it looks gorgeous.
Have a lovely week :-)
Unknown said…
LOVE those booties!

http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/
Sherin said…
Those shoes are so pretty!! Love the print.
Those boots are so perfect! I can't wait to see how you wear them!! Thanks so much for linking up with Mix it Mondays and for sharing it on your blog! :)
Ileana said…
Love that skirt...and your booties are beautiful!!
xoxo

Novelstyle
i am loving the skirt!!! and you have paired it up nicely with the sweaters!!

http://www.myunfinishedlife.com

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look