WIWW: Gingham and Fuchsia

Hello, everyone!
20140105_134235

My first official outfit photo for 2014 taken on cold, windy and rainy Sunday. I excavated this gingham skirt and a fuchsia thick turtleneck from the war zone which is my closet and yes, I think I´ll be needing a winter cleaning soon instead of the usual spring cleaning, hehe. ;)

20140105_134215
20140105_134147
20140105_134200
top-local store, gingham skirt(old)- Pull&Bear, bag(old), necklace(old)- Blanco, boots- thrifted
I only have a few turtleneck sweaters because I hate that choking sensation when wearing it but it really is a great neck cover when I don´t feel like wearing a thick scarf. You know me, the less fuss in dressing up, the better it is for my life! Finishing the whole look with my first pea coat in black. Don´t you know that I have this for almost seven years already? Yeah, it´s old and I just can´t seem to part with it. :)

20140105_132314

I hope you´re warm on your side of the world. Keep EXTRA WARM especially those affected by the freaky Arctic polar vortex.

Happy Wednesday!

xoxo,

Che


PS: Linking up with Style Elixir´s Style Sessions, The Pleated Poppy´s What I Wore Wednesday and Perspective´s What I´m Wearing, The Tiny Heart and Penniless Socialite´s Look What I Got, Get Your Pretty On´s I Feel Pretty and Simply Just Lovely´s Working Girl with Style, Vodka Infused Lemonade´s Tres- Chic Fashion Thursday and The Life of  the Party´s Fashion Informant. Link up with us! :)







Comments

Ashley said…
I love the bright color of that shirt! I have a love/hate relationship with turtlenecks too - they are so warm but sometimes they can make you feel like you are choking!
Sherin said…
Perfect combination. And that clutch is so incredible.
Corinne said…
I love the skirt with that pink top =)

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com
www.bloggerforums.co.uk
Great Sweater, Skirt & Clutch. Love the mixing of colors, patterns & sparkles. =)

Happy 2014!! Ada.
Imogen said…
I love so many aspects of this look. The print of the skirt is one of my favourites. I also adore pink and glitter/sparkle.
Ileana said…
This is such a cute outfit! I love that skirt ^^
xoxo

Novelstyle
Unknown said…
I'm a huge fan of pink and black together so I love this outfit! The skirt is so cute and I really like your coat too! I can't stand wearing turtlenecks (totally get the choking thing), but I always like how they look on other people.
Tiffany
www.stylestealsandstilettos.com
ylenia said…
Love all the pieces in this look!
XOXO
Ylenia
renae said…
Perfect combo Che! You have inspired me to do a post similarly. Keep ya posted. Be sure and join our Hop tomorrow, k? See ya and (hug)
Unknown said…
This look is perfect! I love it... all!
Thanks so much for linking up at Perspective this week!
Carolyn
http://www.ccmcafeeperspective.com/
Loving that bright color on you! Thanks for linking up for Look What I Got! Hope to see you back tomorrow!
Tara
Penniless Socialite
Sherry said…
The bright sweater is the perfect compliment to your look. Love it!!
xo~Sherry
www.thelifeofthepartyblog.com
Anonymous said…
I used to hate turtlenecks of any kind, but since my late teens I wear them roughly 60% of the time in the cold months.

You look great in your's :)

C

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look