WIWW: Spots on Spots

Finally, some ¨street shot¨ photographs on the blog, whew! :)

2014-01-26 12.49.47

It`s only a matter of time before I start wearing animal prints again  and so here it is, my first animal print post for 2014. It´s not hard not to debut this super comfy jegging(yes, it is and it was on sale!) with those spots in light blue wash. :)

2014-01-26 12.49.34
2014-01-26 12.46.59

Of course, I had to pair it with a leopard necklace because I want my spots doubled. ;)

2014-01-26 12.48.09

I placed the mint green mesh sweater top of a chambray shirt( definitely not the same one I wore last Monday, fyi), put on my coppery metallic shoes which has a plexi glass heel(I love it!) and a gray peacoat to finish the look. The, ah, dark blue clutch is for added color. ;)

2014-01-26 12.48.00
2014-01-26 12.49.43
chambray top- Pimkie, sweater- local store, jegging- Zara, clutch, shoes and coat(very old)- Mango
So there goes my OOTD last weekend posted on a Wednesday. What´s yours? ;)

Enjoy the mid-week, y´all! :)

Hugs,

Che

PS: I´m linking up with Style Elixir´s Style Sessions, The Pleated Poppy´s What I Wore Wednesday and Get Your Pretty On´s I Feel Pretty, The Tiny Heart and Penniless Socialite´s Look What I Got, Vodka Infused Lemonade´s Tres-Chic Fashion and The Life of the Party´s Fashion Informant and Perfectly Coutured´s Three-fer Thursday. Link and join us! :)

Comments

Lala said…
i love jeggings its so comfy! and love it in animal print! two of my favorite things together! you look great!

Delightful Ideas
$25 Paypal Cash Giveaway
Little Green Pouch Giveaway
Those printed pants are fab! Love all of the blue in this look too!
Unknown said…
I love everything leopard and everything blue so I need these pants! Your whole outfit is fabulous.

Tracy @Its Mostly About Fashion
LOVE the look! The pants really are awesome! Thanks for sharing! Dropping by from PP to say hello!
Unknown said…
Fun pants!

http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/
Unknown said…
Love the outfit:) you look very pretty:)))
Hugs Beata
Those jeans fit you really well!
Unknown said…
Absolutely love your sunglasses! Gorgeous shape for your face.

Mama-andmore.com
Corinne said…
I love the colour of this leopard print. Doubling the print looks great!

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com
Corinne said…
I love the colour of this leopard print. Doubling the print looks great!

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com
Unknown said…
great mix of print and texture! :)

Found your post via tres chic fashion thursday link up... hope you stop by and let me know your thoughts on my outfit. :)

Rhea, Et Cetera - trench coat & coral
Unknown said…
I really like your coat, it's such a great cut!
Sierra said…
Those pants are amazing and I love your blog! Just remember that the best accessory is your smile. :) True style is knowing who you are and loving and accepting you! ~Sierra of http://ragsexchange.com/ and http://styleactuallyblog.com/
You did such a great job styling your light blue, patterned pants which could work for all 4 seasons. I love your Sweater & Coat. And awesome Booties.

On Wednesday I hosted the very first link up ever on my page. Come link up this great outfit. Thanks so much. =)
Sherry said…
Such a comfy look! Love that jacket.
Love love love the pattern on those pants.
Thanks for linking up for Look What I Got! Hope to see you back tomorrow!
Tara
Penniless Socialite

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

Camel, what color art thou?