Away on a Monday

Good day, everyone!

I´m taking a week long breather from the blog to see some beautiful sights in the south of Spain BUT I´d still be posting outfit posts on Wednesday and Friday. I´ll be back next week to visit and comment on your blogs, refreshed and with lots of stories to tell and outfit posts to show you. In the meantime, here´s an old pic taken from the Mateus Palace Gardens in Vilareal, Portugal:

20130601_180737
shirt dress- Mango, bag- Zara, hat- H&M
The chambray shirt dress which was an all time favorite of mine is already gone. The hubz(sneaky fellow!) accidentally placed this on his clothing pile for donation last year while I was away on vacation last year.Thankfully, I still have the pink bag which I love to bits and yes, our flat turned into a war zone for a while after knowing that he gave away my fave shirt dress. Oh men!

Will be with you next week but don´t forget to visit me on Wednesday and Friday for some outfit posts! :)

Hugs,

Che

Comments

LyddieGal said…
what a stunning landscape! You are so lucky to be traveling!
Chic on the Cheap
renae said…
Oh Che! Have great week vaca and stay safe. I'm excited to see your fabulous locale shoots. Fun!!!♥

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Tonal White