Flyday: Fridays: Mellow Yellow and Florals

Hola!

2014-04-18 11.50.31

For my regular Flyday Friday post readers, this look might be familiar to you. It´s the same look that I wore here and I just put on a mustard colored cardigan just before going out of the hotel to visit a quaint town called Barcelos in Portugal during the Holy Week.

2014-04-18 11.49.10

I can´t get enough of Portugal. Everytime we travel out of Spain but not spend a lot, we always go to Portugal. Everything is much cheaper there especially the food and as for shopping (especially shoe shopping), I almost always shop there because the stores have my size(I have small feet) and it´s way much cheaper too than in Spain! I think I´m very blessed to be where I am now when it comes to travelling because I have Portugal on my left and France on right. Isn´t that great? ;)

2014-04-18 11.49.14

Anyway, we visited this medium sized town called Barcelos made famous for it´s ¨crowing roasted rooster¨  legend which you can read here. It has actually the same legend with La Rioja´s Sto. Domingo de la Calzada  in Spain.Only that in Sto Domingo de la Calzada, they maintained the tradition by keeping a hen and a rooster inside the church at all times. :)

2014-04-18 11.52.52

Just to show you that I´m not kidding, here´s a HUGE sculpture of a rooster made of iron in front of the museum in Barcelos and...

2014-04-18 12.07.41

another one, this time beautifully painted in fun colors in front of the local tourist office. So cute! :)

2014-04-18 12.02.43

So here´s another must-see place to visit once you find yourself in Portugal. By the way, the hubz took these photos of me at the ruins of an old castle just beside an old church on a small hill.

2014-04-18 11.48.44
top, jeans, cardigan- Zara, bag- Bimba&Lola, shoes- Fluchos
I hope you enjoyed reading this post! Have a fun weekend then. :)


Hugs,

Che

PS: Linking up with Style Elixir´s Friday´s Fab Favorites, Simple Sequins´ Fashion Item Friday, Rachel and Lena B´s Passion for Fashion and Penniless Socialite´s Favorite Fashion Friday. Link with us! :)



Comments

Loving your florals paired with the mustard cardigan. Great gold loafers too. I am wearing gold loafers today also. And I gave you a shout-out on my post today. =)

Enjoy the weekend Cheryl. <3 Ada.
@Elegance and Mommyhood:
Ada, I´m wearing silver loafers and not gold! ;)
Love the yellow color and the floral top is very pretty as well. I love the sculptures
Have a great weekend, jess
from the link up,
http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com
Love the floral paired with the mustard. What a great combo. Not everyone can wear that color but it looks so fantastic on you. Portugal looks amazing! Thanks for linking up today.

xo, Amy Ann
The Real Arnolds
renae said…
Very interesting sites you have shared here, Che! I love the color of your sweater and you look great in it. Thanks for being at Fashion item Friday! ♥, Renae
Sherin said…
Love that yellow cardigan so much! Gorgeous.
Colour Queen said…
I absolutely love your top. It doesn;t surprise me it'sfrom Zara!
Mica said…
So jealous by how close you are to other countries to be able to visit! :)

That yellow cardi is really cute with your printed top too.

Away From The Blue
Inge Jane said…
You always have the best traveling adventures! Very cool! I love the mustard cardigan with your floral top!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

Camel, what color art thou?