WIWW: Cropped Sweater

Hola, holaaa!

2014-06-15 12.39.49

The wind got crazy and cold last Sunday and so I decided that a little layering would do to survive the day. Although I´m a bit hesitant of crop tops ( the last time I wore one was when I was 13 years old and that was a century ago, hahaha!), they can make a great layering piece especially when wearing a button down. See? ;)

2014-06-15 12.47.21
2014-06-15 12.47.44-1
2014-06-15 12.47.34

So what do you think of  cropped sweaters? They make the perfect layering piece, no?

2014-06-15 12.39.36
button down- Sfera, cropped sweater- Pimkie, pants- Zara
So how´s the week so far?

Hugs,

Che

PS: Linking up with The Pleated Poppy´s What I Wore, Because Shanna Said So´s Random Wednesday, Style Elixir´s Style Sessions, Capuccino and Fashion´s What I Wore Wednesday, Lorna Mai and Life´s A Party´s Stylish Tuesday, Get Your Pretty On´s I Feel Pretty, Vodka Infused Lemonade´s Tres-Chic Fashion and The Tiny Heart and Penniless Socialite´s Look What I Got. Join us!

Comments

Cute sweater, darling Che!
Love that cropped sweater Cheryl. Another casual-polished look. Happy Wednesday!!


P.S. Love the new header, babe.
I'm not usually a crop top fan but I really like this pairing! I adds just the right amount of interest.
I think cropped sweaters are really hard to pull off but it looks great on your petite frame! The peach pants and nude pointy stilettos are the perfect complement.
Jennie said…
Oh, I love this cropped sweater over your white shirt! Fabulous look.

Jennie@http://apocketfulofpolkadots.blogspot.com/
Marie said…
Love how you wore the cropped sweater!
Marie @ In Our Happy Place
Lana said…
I do like how you styled the cropped sweater over the button down. Very pretty on you!
Unknown said…
I love how you layered the cropped sweater with the white shirt!
-Hannah
sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com
Avec Amber said…
I am loving this cropped sweater + blouse combo on you, Che! This is such a great example of light layering. =)

http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

I hope you have a great weekend!

Amber

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look