Flyday Fridays: Gold

Hello, dahlings!

2014-08-26 18.17.32

How´s summer treating you in your side of the world? It´s still hot in here (although the weatherman says that we´ll have rain showers today) and I´m getting a beautiful tan. I can even tell how deep my tan is by comparing it with the only thing which hasn´t seen the sun, the white patch perefectly hidden below my wrist watch, hehe. Anyway, I´m kinda tired of wearing white and pale colours and so I jumped ahead of the bandwagon and wore gold.

2014-08-26 18.17.49

Summer flew so fast, September´s just a round the corner! The stores are slowly filling up with cobalt, gold/mustard,fuchsia, red, dark grey colors and that only means one thing, fall aka autumn( in my side of the world) defiinitely is coming. Gotta have an early headstart, peeps! :)

2014-08-26 18.17.36
2014-08-26 18.17.57

We took these pics after a short visit to la suegra´s nursing home and so pardon the hair. You know me, I take the ¨ je ne sais quoi ¨ attitude seriously. By that I mean, put on jeans, a clean cotton top and make a lopsided ponytail if you haven´t washed your hair for three days, hahaha!

2014-08-26 18.17.40
top(winter 2013 sale), pants( sale)- Zara, bag( very old)- Balenciaga, flats(very, very  old)- Ulanka
My travel stories will continue next week. By the way, it isn´t late yet, make the most of the last days of summer, gogogo and Happy Labor Day to my US readers and blogger friends! :)

xoxo,

Che

PS: Linking up with Lauren, Lena B and Rachel, Renae and Megan. Come and link with us! :)

Comments

You always look great in mustards and gold. I now want a mustard sweater, in 3/4-sleeves like yours. =)

Happy Flyday Friday, Che!!
Doused In Pink said…
You look great in gold! Love it paired with the blue flats! Such a cutelook!

Jill
dousedinpink.blogspot.com
renae said…
Oh Che! You seem so happy and relaxed. Thanks for joining Fashion item Friday and YES, ...I am so glad chemo is behind me and I am getting stronger everyday since.

I love the blues and orange tones in this ensemble. Very well done, my friend! ♥
Love the simplistic cool you exude. It is jean weather in some places, you look great
from the link up
please stop by, jess
http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com
Unknown said…
This is such a cute outfit & it looks lovely on you! Thank you for joining Renae & I over at Fashion Item Friday! Ax

http://inmamaswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
Laviña Jampit said…
pretty top dear :)

http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com/
Abby said…
Love this chic and easy look! Gorgeous color on that pullover :)

By the way, I just updated my blog with a new post. I’d love for you to swing by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com
LoveT. said…
Wonderful Outfit ,love the Colours! You look gorgeous!

big Hugs
Anonymous said…
Love the colors and it's a great outfit. Thanks for linking up for Stylish Saturday. xo ~ Megan

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Wearing Pumpkin