Monday Remix: Pink Buttowndown

Happy Monday, dahlings!

2014-08-04 11.56.05

I´m still on a road trip but I´ll be with you soon to visit your blogs. This was what I wore last week when the weather decided to cool down a bit. Thank God for that because it´s been really hot for days and suffocating. Everybiody here needed a little cooling. ;)

2014-08-04 11.56.07

Like always, preppy dressing is my default no-fuss dressing formula when I´m in ahurry to go out. So this time, it´s the pink buttondown and black pants turn with my oldest pair of denim jacket to finish the whole look.

2014-08-04 14.45.25
2014-08-04 11.55.53
2014-08-04 12.08.27


And with this I got to go around doing my usual buisiness for the day like visiting Mom-in-law, doing the grocery, etc. and much later, a delicious lunch with the hubz in out¡r favorite restaurant/bakeshop. Well done, preppy look, well done! ;)

2014-08-04 11.56.25
top- Mango, pants- Zara, shoes- Massimo Duti, bag- Bimba&Lola
I first wore the pink buttondown in my usual blue jeans but with blue shoes and a leopard clutch:

2014-03-06 18.23.33


So how did your weekend go?

Hugs!

Che

Update: Linking up with Lauren, Laura and Paige. Join us!

Comments

Laviña Jampit said…
nice look for the day dear :)

http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com/
Laviña Jampit said…
nice look for the day dear :)

http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com/
What I really want are those shoes! Cute as always! Love the remix.
Unknown said…
Very cool , casual look :)
xoxo
Svetlana
http://capemaychic.weely.com
That denim jacket is lovely on you!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Tonal White