WIWW: Yellow Mode

Holaaaa!

2014-08-31 12.18.39

Oh well, it looks like autumn came on time because we´re having cooler weather this week to as low as 9ºC at night time. We still have sun but the air gets colder every time especially in the early morning. I´m not complaining though because finally I can wear my long sleeved knits and can layer as much as I can. I´m wearing yellow today to celebrate the fantastic summer that we had. It was really good while it lasted! :)

2014-08-31 12.21.49
2014-08-31 12.17.58

I´ve already worn the blue necklace, brown leather clutch and yellow flats a lot of times here in the blog save for the floral skirt which I´ve worn only once in one of my WIWW posts and so this outfit might look similar to you. This is what I usually do when I create a new look, I mix old and new to create something new. Makes sense or no? ;)

2014-08-31 12.18.35
2014-08-31 12.17.27
2014-08-31 12.18.24

Pardon the gloomy pics, we took this on a very cloudy day a few weeks ago and yes, as usual my photos aren´t updated but I assure you, they go well with the cloudy and cold weather that we´re having today. :)

2014-08-31 12.21.53
top(sale 2014)- Zara, skirt( sale)- Stradivarius, bag- Massimo Dutti, shoes- SoFab(Filipino brand)

How are you today?

Sending you lots of cool hugs from here,

Che

PS: Linking up with Lauren, Lindsey, Ayana and Keren, Shanna, Alison, Victoria, Agi, Tara and Sharon, Sherry. Join us! :)

Comments

Sherin said…
I wish I had more yellow in my wardrobe now! It's such a pretty look. And I love the shoes!
Yellow is a gorgeous color on you! I love your skirt!

xo,
Angela
Ananya said…
I liked ur shirt its super cute...
Would u like to follow each oter on GFC and G+??
I just followed u.. hope u follow me back..
www.ananyatales.com
I love the yellow paired with the turquoise necklace. You look great!

xo, Amy Ann
The Real Arnolds
Unknown said…
I always appreciate when bloggers mix old and new. Anyone can be stylish if they never rewear their clothes! Love the bright shades of yellow on you :)

Mili
Lana said…
Love yellow - one of my favorite colors! Really cute with the necklace too.
Mica said…
That is such a cute floral skirt! It looks really nice with the yellow :)


Away From The Blue
Fash Boulevard said…
completely obsessed with this color combo. The necklace is such a great touch. You look amazing, love. If you get a sec, I'm sharing my Vanity Fair feature on the blog today. :) xx

www.fashboulevard.com
Avec Amber said…
I love yellow, and think this outfit looks so pretty on you! =)

http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

I hope you are having a great weekend!

Amber
Unknown said…
Beautiful combo. Can we talk about that FAB necklace. I loveeee it.

Thrifting Diva
www.thriftingdiva.com
Sherry said…
Love these bright colors on you!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look