Monday Remix: Super Casual

Good morning, peeps!

How did your wekend go? Mine was summery, for realz! I mean, the temperature´s really gone loco this season. Just when I was starting to wear tights and a thicker jacket, suddenly the weather changed her mind again and we´re having 26 ºC over the weekend. Really weird but I´m loving it though. 

2014-07-25 13.29.21 - copia

This was my outfit a few days ago. I think my student life has totally changed my dressing style from better to worse, hahaha! So to redeem my super casual outfit, I decided to colorblock my pinkish  top with a purple tote. It´s quite a subtle mix but I hope you noticed it. ;)

2014-07-25 13.29.24
top- Pimkie, jeans- Primark, shoes- Massimo Dutti, bag- Purificacion Garcia
You´ve seen the black pants and loafers a lot of times in the blog but I first wore the purple tote here:

2014-04-05 15.47.45


So how´s the weather in your place?

Hugs,

Che

PS: Linking up with Patti, Molly, Lauren, Rhea, Erin and Lauren. Link with us! :)

Comments

It was definitely summery her also, during the day, because our evenings are chilly and nights even more chilly. Love both of those tops. You look relaxed and cool.

Happy Monday Che!
Patti said…
We are still having summer too! Love this look and thanks for sharing it with Visible Monday, xo.
Love the pink color on you with the black, pretty. It will be in the 70s this week. Not too cool.
from the link up, jess xx
Please stop by,
http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/
Lana said…
We had a warm weekend too. Love the pink top on you!
Colour Queen said…
Love the pink and black together. The texture of your sweater looks fabulous. A great look!
Jess said…
I love your casual pink top! It looks so comfy and relaxed!

Join us for the Celebrate Southern link up today! Anyone and everyone is welcome to join dear! I would love to see you there! xoxo

J @ Bless Her Heart Y'all
www.blessherheartyall.com
Theboxqueen said…
The weather here in the NW is kinda on and off as well. One day we get our expected rainy days and then it is sunny but cool. You never know so layering is a must :) Love the pink on you. Enjoy the good weather!! XOXO, Elif
Unknown said…
We've had the same weather here in DC. Crazy! Love this look and the colors!

Come link up at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday!
L,
Vicky
TheMummyChronicles.com
Anonymous said…
I love your casual outfit! It looks so slouchy and effortless.
Unknown said…
You, your pink top, sunnies and bag are great style, especially for a student. I really admire that top! I'm suddenly lusting after pink tops like a carb addict wants her pasta.
Yummy!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Wearing Pumpkin