Monday Remix: Fall Uniform



Hi, all!

I hope you still remember me. ;) Just checking in to say hello. I can´t stay for long though and maybe will be gone again. Just wanted to know that I´ve missed all of you and your blogs. Anyway, just before winter sets in, here´s my fall unfiorm:

2014-11-21 11.37.27
top(old)- Pimke, sweater and jeans(old)- Zara, booties- local store, clutch- Mr. Joe
A preppy mix of jeans, flat boots, a plaid/ plain button down and a sweater whose thickness depends on the average temperature outside. I live on this outfit the whole season especially now that I´m back at school. It´s comfortable, quite simple and not over the top for school. The perfect uniform for a no-fuss gal like me!

2014-11-21 11.30.28


And here are some of the ways I´ve worn the gray sweater since two years ago:

                 winter 2014                                                                                              fall 2013
20131103_135439 - copiaP1170002

                  early spring 2013                                                                    early  summer 2012
P1170878P5040018

Accesories like a bag could change the look of the same outfit right? ;)

Happy Monday, y´all! Enjoy the week ahead. :)


Hugs,

Che

PS: Linking up with Patti, Molly, Lauren, Rhea.

Comments

Patti said…
Great versatile sweater, Che. I love it with the plaid shirt. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xo.
Colour Queen said…
I love how we can see your plaid shirt peeping through and I like the colour of your clutch.
Unknown said…
Oh hiya, Che! Glad to see you out and about, and I'm happy you're busy at school. I miss being a student every fall! I've never lived so far away from a decent university, and I miss all the influences this kind of institution has on a community.
You look pretty adorable in sweater and shirt with jeans ... just what I'm wearing today!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look