Monday Remix: Here and There

Hello, hellooo!

So I´ve been gone again, hahaha! I know I´ve been neglecting this little virtual corner for more than a month now(eeps!) but I hope to continue where I left  so much so that the weather´s a little bit better for some outfit posts. My personal life´s still pretty hectic though so if I ´ll miss some outfit posts in the coming days, it means I´m swamped with school work. Anyway, here are some casual pics that we took during my hiatus. First was a plaid, jeans, jacket and Converse conbo while visiting  a small town in Portugal late autumn of last year:

2014-12-06 12.18.05

I had the pic taken at an old Romanesque bridge in the middle of somewhere with a fantasic bucolic view:

2014-12-06 12.09.56

The hubz and I were thinking about buying this more than a hundred year old stone house for sale. Nah, it was a joke about buying, we´re 100%  city people although spending summer over this tiny and peaceful village is quite tempting. ;)

2014-12-06 12.24.18

Over the Christmas break last year, we stopped by Valencia, Spain. I really  missed this place.

2014-12-28 16.54.40


Aside from paella, these are what I love most about Valencia, it´s famous sweet and flavorful oranges. You gotta try them and orange trees are everywhere in this city!

2014-12-28 16.56.00


And finally, about two weeks ago, we had a weekender in Madrid to visit a trade fair and a side visit to the Archaelogical Museum which is the best interactive museum I´ve visited so far Spain, France and Portugal combined. If archaelogy and old artifacts are your thing, you should visit Madrid´s Museo Arqueológico, it´s worth it.

2015-01-31 18.16.41


My very casual OOTD in Madrid. The coat´s a recent sale find in Mango, it´was 60% off. Great deal, no?

2015-02-01 17.43.38
coat- Mango, jeans(old)- Zara, bag and booties- Bimba& Lola

So how have you been?

Love, love,

Che



Comments

Hi Che,so nice to see you. You have visited so many great places, once again. I love the easy denim-on-denim look. But truly that second outfit is my most favorite. Love it.

Happy rest of February! Ada. =)

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

Camel, what color art thou?