WIWWW: Spring Hath Come

Good morning, dears!

Here´s something light and breezy to usher in spring 2015 which is SO not happening today because it´s snowing in my side of town. Booo!

2014-10-18 18.31.25
2014-10-18 18.29.32

Anyway, these are pics from early autumn of last year which I wasn´t able to post because my real life became busier, hehehe. A pair of white rolled up pants and light checks in lavender and gray would be the perfect look to usher in spring, no?

2014-10-18 17.45.11

I only wore this white ¨boyfriend¨ jeans twice last year ( I know, I´m really bad at remixing) but this year, you´re going to see a LOT of this classic colored pair especially that my dressing mantra these days is the minimalist look. There´s nothing more minimalist than pairing anything with white, right? ;)

2014-10-18 18.04.22
bag(odl)- Bimba & Lola, leather bangle(old)- Massimo Dutti

 These pics were taken on a trip to Haro in the La Rioja region of Spain, one of my favorite places to visit near my place. When you´re a wine and tapa lover this is THE PLACE for you, I guarantee ( double thumbs up here)!

2014-10-18 18.27.54
2014-10-18 18.31.31
top, jeans and flats- Zara, bag- Bimba&Lola, leather bracelte(old)- Massimo Dutti

Happy midweek!


Hugs,

Che

PS: linking up with lauren, Lindsey Shanna, Danielle, Leanne, Morgan, Victoria and Sharon.




Comments

Sherin said…
I really need it to be Spring. This is a lovely look. The plaid shirt is so pretty.
Unknown said…
A perfect spring look, pretty Che! Clever you to work plaid into the pale palette of springtime!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look