Monday Remix: Floral, Black and Denim


Hola, holaaa!

I´m keeping this short because it´s a Monday after all. This was one of those throw-it-all- in combinations where I only have five minutes to dress because the hubz is already downstaris waiting for me and itching to go.

2015-05-03 14.01.18

2015-05-03 14.01.11

You know that situation when your companion is in a hurry and you´re late and you hate early morning confrontations becaus eit´s gonna ruin your day? So you pull out the first thing that you see in your closet and pray that everything works out fine. It was the floral skirt first and the rest followed. Looking at these pics, I´d say that the black top was quite harsh on the whole combo, but then, black goes with anything and so with that train of thought, I sorta went went with it. hahaha!

2015-05-03 14.00.46













Have a great start, y´all!


Hugs,

Che

Comments

Sherin said…
You look really lovely here. The printed skirt is the prettiest.

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

Nautical and Taupe