Monday Remix: White and Gray

Good morning, all!

I´ve been wearing this white boyfriend jeans non-stop nowadays. Here´s another very casual combination which I wore the other month when we went museum hunting in Barcelona, with a lightweight gray sweater and silver loafers:

2015-04-03 12.53.42

Although white jeans are very easy to pair with anything, it can be a pain to maintain it pristine white the whole day. Case point, after visiting the Joan Miró Museum, a kid accidentally touched my lower right leg while trying to sit down on the bus seat leaving a very nice curved dirty smiley and  just when I thought that everything´s going to be fine after that, a girl on a bike accidentally bumped me on the back leaving a perfect tire imprint on the back of my right leg while the hubz and I were walking along the  Passeig de Gracia. So the day ended with a smiley on my left leg and a tire print on my right leg, hahaha!

2015-04-03 13.11.37

So what´s the lesson learned? Never wear white especially jeans when traveling in crowded places, hahaha!

2015-04-03 13.11.53
denim jacket, jeans- Zara, sweater- Pimkie, bag- Longchamp le Pliage, loafers(old)- Fluchos

Here are some of the ways that I´ve paired my boyfriend whites, although they´re stain prone, they´re quite verstaile!

2014-10-18 18.31.25
2015-03-08 13.58.03






















Do you have the same problem with  your pair of white jeans?

Enjoy the week, luvs!

Hugs!

Che


PSLinking up with Rhea, LaurenMolly, Rachel and Lauren.

Comments

Garaytreasures said…
ADORABLE outfits here and I just love that owl looking sculpture you are standing in front of (owl decor lover here).
Thanks for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
Rachel xo

Garay Treasures

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look