Monday Remix: Remixing the Linen Shirt Dress

Hi, all!

If you have read my Monday remix post last week, I mentioned that I brought with me two shirt dresses for my trip, this is the second of the two:

2015-08-08 12.15.14
shirt dress( old)-Massimo Dutti, hat- Primark, leather bracelet- Purificación García, bag- Longchamp, sandals- Kickers

As with all things linen, it wrinkles easily, hahaha! It´s quite comfy though and served me well from day til dinner time. It´s a great transition piece, actually. I put on a hat, a yellow colored leather bracelet and silver and gold bangle, a pair of leather sandals( which I use sparingly, don´t know why!) and my ever trusty companion, the Longchamp bag which you´ve seen a gazillion times in the blog to liven up a bit this old plain dress.

2015-08-08 12.14.47

I changed my sandals to a pair of leather slip-ons during dinner:

2015-08-08 22.08.10
leather slip-ons(old)-Aldo

I first wore this linen shirt dress two years ago on a trip to the Navarre region of Spain. Looking back at this pic, I think I dress colorful back then, lol! :)

20130831_165645

So do you have anything linen in your closet? It´s quite difficult to maintain without creases but it really is a heat buster aside from cotton.

My second road trip starts today but I have scheduled posts lined up for you this week. Keep visiting this space then!

Ciao for now,

Che

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look