Spring Ready

Hi, all! :)

2016-03-24 13.27.22

It´s  been a while, I know, hehe. Like always, personal life´s still busy but just checking in to give a little life back after like months of neglecting this blog. Anyway, the hubz I had a few days off during the Holy Week and we also got to travel and took some outfit photos, This is one of them:

2016-03-24 12.50.49
top and jeans- Zara, coat- Massimo Dutti, tote- Michael Kors, shoes- old

A pair of jeans and a long stripe sweater in the same color, orange loeafers for some color and a lightweight jacket for the spring showers. I´ve always wanted a sturdy and black colored tote travel bag and so when I passed all of my exams and project presentations, I rewarded myself with this bag. It´s worth it because it packs a lot and it´s quite light too! :)

My lifestyle´s gone more laid back these past years and I tend to favor a more comfy and minimalist style of dressing. Okay, that´s a lie. I´ve always liked minimalist dressing, lol!

2016-03-24 11.58.18-2

Anyway, I was able to grab something towards the tail end of the winter sales, a pair of very wide leg jean pants, more like gaucho, and I kind of like loving it for spring and summer wear although my friend was shaking her head while I was paying for it, hahaha. She´s thinking that my leg´s too short for this style of pants but it felt so comfy when I tried it. ;)

2016-03-19 13.06.52


And that´s my checking in story, what´ñs yours? How´s life on your side?

Hugs!

Che

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Tonal White