Summer Stripes

Hellooo, hellooooo!

Stopping by to say howdy to all of you, I´ve one more week to go with internship and then I´m free. :) I really missed this space which I´ve  been neglecting for the past two years. I hope to be blogging regularly soon.

In the meantime, here´s a casual look which I wore today. Summer arrived early last week although it rained today and probably tomorrow too and the temperature dropped by half, no worries coz it looks like summer´s here to stay.

2016-05-21 16.28.36

By the way, how´s your spring-summer shopping? I find the clothes they´re selling n the stores this season´s not really worth taking home stylewise and quality- wise and so I´m sticking to my good old closet for my casual outfits. I´m into stripes lately and choco brown too:

2016-05-21 16.28.27

Boring color combination I know but I  love flowy tops and this fits the bill, hehe. 


2016-05-21 16.27.08
top- Stradivarius, bag- Bimba & Lola, jeans and flats- Zara

So how´s life  lately on your side?

Besos!

Che



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

Camel, what color art thou?