Monday Remix: Summer Colors

Holaaa!

Here´s another jean and top combo which I´m sharing with you today. Although my go-to colors for summer are usually white and  anything light, once in a while I reach out for something bold and vivid in my closet like this two-year old Sandro top that I´m wearing. I collect Sandro pieces especially their tops because they´re one of a kind.

2016-07-17 14.01.55

This blue clutch was an old sale find from Mango ago few years ago. I stopped buying clutches when I went back to school two years ago which is okay beacsue I´ve amassed quite  a number already and besides I got hooked on crossbody bags which are much more in synch with my lifestyle. Although I love clutches and still use them, I prefer crossbody bags because of their hands-free ¨feature¨ when you need to grab something with your hands. Get my drift? ;)

2016-07-17 14.01.35
2016-07-17 14.01.33
top- Sandro, jeans and flats- Zara, clutch- Mango
I first wore this top on a trip to the Palace of Aranjuez in Madrid. You can´t find the palace in the city of  Madrid, you need to take the train to go to Aranjuez. You can read about my trip here.

2015-06-20 12.36.41

The temperature continues to rise here in Spain. Keep hydrated especially if you´re traveling to the south!

Besos,

Che


PS: Linking up with Molly, Lauren, Patti, Rachel and Lauren. Join us! :)

Comments

Patti said…
Wonderful, cheery top and you can wear it a lot! Thanks for linking, xo

Patti
http://notdeadyetstyle.com

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

Camel, what color art thou?