Monday Remix: Good Ole Blue Jeans and some Mustard

Good morning, everyone!

As usual, real life has gone hectic lately and so blogger life had to take a back seat the nth time. ;) The hubz and I are making the most of what´s left of his summer vacation and that includes visiting old faves like Saint Jean de Luz in the south of France.

2016-08-28 17.58.51

You know that summer´s about to end when you find an almost deserted beach on a weekend.

2016-08-28 18.07.17

It was a cool day yesterday, cloudy but not so cold either and so I wore my good ole pair of jeans with a flowy top with lace see through trimming and flats coz there´ll be lots of  walking strolling near the beach. No dipping for this gal unless it´s 30 ºC outside, hahaha!

I´m favoring tote bags (to store the cardigan/ light jacket once it gets really cold aside from my kitchen sink, lol) and mustard lately, they´re perfect to pair with black or white and is a classic fall color. You know me, I aways like to dress a season ahead although most of the time I´m always late in catching up with trends. ;)

2016-08-28 17.58.46
necklace- Purificacion Garcia, bracelet and bangle- Massimo Dutti

The truth is, I´m quite ready for fall. Are you?

IMG_0412
top and jeans- Zara, tote bag- Furla, flats- LK Bennett


Have a lovely week, my darlings!

Hugs,

Che


PS: Linking with Molly, Rachel, Patti and Allison. Join us! :)

Comments

Patti said…
looks like a lovely relaxed day - I think I will take my inspiration from you a do a beach walk! Thanks for sharing, xo

Patti
http://notdeadyetstyle.com

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look