Monday Remix: Fall Colors and this Jacket

Good morning, my dears!

While black, white and blue( denim) are my go-to colors all year round, with fall, I always go for rich hued colors such as maroon/burgundy/marsala, forest green teal  blue and mustard. These are my favorite color tones which I think combines well with my dark hair and skin color than say the light colors of spring. I´ve been incorporating fall colors little by little into my outfits since September just like this olive green top to upgrade my fall look:

IMG_0422

I have this jacket/blazer for more than a year now. It´s one of those all terrain jackets that you just grab from your closet when you have nothing to cover yourself with when the temperature drops outside.

As for the accessories, I dug out this chunky multi-colored necklace from the dungeon that is my jewelry drawer. The trend for necklaces these days are delicate chokers but hey, we can wear anything that we like don´t we? ;)

2016-09-18 12.37.48
2016-09-18 12.37.52
knit top, pants, necklace(old) - Zara, jacket(old)- Stradivarius, shoes- Massimo Dutti, bag- Bimba & Lola

So how´s your weekeend? I spent mine glued on my couch, surfing the net and watching tv non-stop while bingeing on cashew nuts and Doritos( Don´t follow me, I´m PMSing). A very boring activity to you active people but spending two whole days doing nothing after a very hectic week is an ideal weekend for me, ha!

Hugs!

Che



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

Camel, what color art thou?