Monday Remix: Gray on Gray

Hi, all!

There´s nothing more minimalist than the color gray and a simple shirt, right? I´ve had this Sandro shirt since last year and I can´t believe that I´ve worn it only once. It´s one of those thick shirts which are best worn in-between seasons which could be the reason why I hardly reach for it during summer.

2016-10-31 12.50.33

What I like about this top is are the color accents which I can go matchy-matchy with either bags or shoes. Lookie, lookie, it even complimented well with the background, hahaha! Okay so I´m babbling nonsense here. Anyway, the gist of this post is that gray is a classic  and basic color which every girl should have in her closet and hey, if you don´t like wearing black, this is the next best alternative. ;)

2016-10-31 12.05.22 - copia
top- Sandro, jeans- Zara, bag- Michael Kors, loafers- Seaside

Here´s how I wore the shirt last year, Nothing fancy, just paired it with a black crossbody and flats and I´m good to go!

2015-09-08 17.54.21
top-Sandro, jeans- Mango, crossbody bag( old)- Bimba & Lola, flats- Zara

Happy Monday and enjoy the week ahead!

Hugs,

Che

PS. Linking up with  Molly, LaurenPam.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Tonal White